While Bitcoin trading may be taking up all your energy and time, you can also consider adding to your profits and making more money besides regular Bitcoin trades. Whether you are an experienced trader or a novice taking baby steps into crypto trading, you can benefit from any of the following methods:
- Buying Bitcoins: This is an approach taken by some Bitcoin investors who are keen to purchase these crypto coins with the aim of holding onto these for the long term. Such crypto traders have no intention of benefitting from short-term profits and they are willing to wait for much higher returns at a later date. On the other hand, there are some investors who are keen to draw more profits through short-term trades. However, this demands extensive research and these investors will not dabble with a lot of money in a trade. They will stick to smaller amounts which they keep investing from time to time.
- Taking Bitcoin payments: Another easy way to make more money with Bitcoin trading is to start accepting payments for services offered in Bitcoins. For instance, you could accept Bitcoins for your freelance writing, digital marketing, copywriting, or painting skills. You may start offering such services in online marketplaces and state that you will take Bitcoins as payment. Bitcoin trading is done manually as well as using automated trading apps like bitcoin revolution to save time and energy. Visit https://www.bitcoinrevolution.org/fr/ to learn more about the app.
- Mining Bitcoins: Mining is definitely one of the earliest and most effective ways of earning more profits through Bitcoins. You can either mine on your own for which you will have to install and maintain an expensive mining rig, or you could sign up with cloud mining service providers. Solo mining involves huge electivity costs while cloud mining is a more popular alternative as you do not have to invest in specialized hardware or maintain expensive machinery for mining. You can pay mining fees and enjoy steady returns.
- Faucets: These are websites that help you earn more Bitcoins. The amount given away is typically less but the frequency of rewards is more. Using a faucet you can hold visitors’ attention on a site for much longer and this implies increased visitor engagement and higher ad revenues. You can also join affiliate programs to earn free Bitcoins; all you have to do is redirect your fans and followers to links of companies that pay you in return for such referrals. When you join such programs, you are provided with an affiliate link that you must promote.
- Games: You can even play casino games online to earn more Bitcoins. Games however will provide much smaller amounts as rewards and you can expect to see advertisements all the time. The method is similar to that of Bitcoin faucets and you keep getting paid for viewing ads.
- Crypto lending platforms: Another easy way to make more money with Bitcoins is by choosing a platform to lend your coins to someone keen to borrow these. As investors you can loan an amount to another trader and earn interest on it. This hardly requires any effort on part of the Bitcoin holder and brings good returns.